Monday, June 14, 2010

KHJ.. SS501...

Congrats to SS501 for winning their first Music Bank for the song Love Ya :) I'm just so proud of them. More, more, more, please!

The boys continue to promote their new album DESTINATION, which I believe is the no. 1 album in Korea right now! Congrats to SS501! I wish that the promotion will be longer so that I still see them together. You know what, even if I'm a Hyun Joong bias, I always feel Leader's happiness when he's with the other 4. Just hang on guys, everything will be okay!

By the way, I saw this pic taken in Macau, in Senado. Does the place look familiar? Hehehe. I really love this place, this is where I fell in love with him. Lol. Actually, it looks great at night however, we went there early in the morning. TT
Going back to HJL, they guested in Youngstreet recently, and I saw this pic of them. Look at that child at the corner laughing like there's no tomorrow. Gosh! He's such an angel :).




This pic was taken during their performance in Music Core. I just love them when they're wearing white. Angels. Angels.


New CF? Meet my new superhero...my Zorro! Even without mask, he looks great! What more when he removes it? kkkkk. the fangirl in me!

4 more days before KHJ's concert in the Philippines. Hyunnies and Triple S are all excited. I still can't think of the numbers he'll perform but whatever he does, he's KHJ. ^^
Next time, I'm going to comment on Goo Hye Sun matching Sandara Park with our Leader. ^^ A bit late, but better than having none at all. :)