Friday, June 04, 2010

Leader in Manila

Gosh! He's really comin' OMG!
15 more days and I would be able to see him in person already.
I'm getting nervous! Leader, why are you doing this to me? Lol.



Just found this in Youtube. OMG! He's such a cutie! I really didn't expect this but me and my Triple S friends will take it. Hyun joongie, we're very excited to see you. Fighting!

On the other hand, I feel sorry for all Triple S who were expecting to see Baby in a fanmeeting. Maybe, it's not the right time. Maybe next time, all the members will be here for the fanmeeting. Let's just smile and continue supporting Ukiss with Baby on the 14th.

Actually, I will watch both concerts. However, we will only settle for the gen ad tix on the 14th since my priority is Leader's concert. But of course, I love both of them. Johanna and Lhyza will be joining me on the 14th. Lhyza will also watch on the 19th for Leader and Beast concert in AC.