Sunday, June 06, 2010

Happy LEADER's DAY!

Music: currently listening to RIZE UP.

Today is a very special day because someone very special to me is celebrating his 24th birthday. In Korean, he's celebrating his 25th birthday but internationally, he's just 24. Every Triple S and Hyunnies, and BOF fanatic know him. He is KIM HYUN JOONG, the leader of SS501.



I came to know him because of Boys Over Flower. Honestly, I'm not supposed to watch that series because I already know the story. I felt that if I would be watching it, I would just waste my time since I know the flow of the story and how it would end. But when I saw him, I found the best reason why I should stick watching that drama.



While watching, I begun searching things about him. I found out that he is actually the leader of the Korean group, SS501 or Double S oh gong il. I was mesmerized by their personalities and talent and charisma. They may not be the most famous Korean boyband, but in my heart, I've learned to appreciate them. Deep in my heart, they're the best. I love all of their songs which suit my taste in music. What I like about their music is their versatility and passion to make every Triple S happy. SS501 is no. 1.



There are a lot of reasons why I like him. Physically, he's one of the good-looking Korean I've ever seen. But it's his charisma and personality which separate him from the rest. He's not the typical artist you would know. He is honest and very spontaneous. And he's loyal to his friends. No matter how famous he is now, he has maintained good relationship with his old friends. Every Triple S knows that!



Dream Project for KHJ?
Hmmm.. I have a lot actually! hehe. I want him to star in a movie/drama with Yonsama. A lot of people see the similarities between them, so I think it would be great to see them act in a same project!
Next would be a historical action series wherein he could showcase his power. I've seen him acting in Nonstop and I felt that the role suits him.
And, I want him to star in a project wherein he could show his great acting skills. I hate those people who criticized him for his acting in BOF. IMO, he did well in BOF, and he was the best RUI ever, no matter how many BOF comes in the future.

WISHes for Leader?

You almost have everything! But since it's your birthday, my wish would be happiness and good health. You always work harder, but take care of yourself.



Cheers to SS501 Leader, the best leader in the music world!



I can't wait to see him here in the Philippines. Hyun Joongie, see you on the 19th of June. ^^ Triple S Philippines and Hyunnies Philippines are all waiting for you.
Love Ya! <3<3<3

Happy Birthday Leader! Mwah :)