Tuesday, April 03, 2007

"It's always great seeing you"

MOOD: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I think I'll better wake up now and write another entry.

Last Thursday, I went to Moro with Nelly to meet Alen and ofcourse talk to our fav, Mr. Nike. All along, me and alen were texting coz we're not sure if they would have a practice there. So, Alen went there first with her friend, Mona. We arrived there around 12 only to find out that he is leaving already. Alen said that he had to attend a gathering for their team manager. Ofcourse, it made me sad coz I really took a time to be able to go there. How sad!
However, everything went great when he said that he would just park his car on the other side. Gosh! super bait talaga. There on the side of the statue of a man in Moro, we talked..me, Alen, Nelly, Mona, and Mr. Nike. We've talked about a lot thigns already. Like for instance, their game against RedBull. He said that it would be in Ynarez but soon I found out that it would be iN AC. Hay..sometimes, I want to be her secretary so that he will be able to have the right schedule. lol."I'm very sure that the game is in Ynarez."lol.. We also talked about their import. He said that they have a great import..the only problem is that he always gets hurt during games. Man, he needs to be tougher! Go AJ!
Since, we have the opportunity. I can't help myself from telling him that personally, I am very happy that Coke is not part of SMC anymore. And he said that the team is also happy that they are fine now, and that the management is very supportive of them. Like for instance, last Tuesday, the team went to Baguio for a Coke event. I think they met some of the members of the management. This is ofcourse a good sign since the management support is a very important factor in a team's success. How I wish, the management will come up with a TV commercial with all the Coke players on it. Isn't it exciting? Paging Coke management!
During our conversation, di namin maiwasan ni Alen na sabihin kay JA na bagay sa kanya ung shoulder supporter nya. hehe. Sorry JA but you really look good with that. Nagjoke pa nga xa na dapat pala may injury xa kc bagay sa kanya un. Si JA talaga..Since we're talking here of support, kinumusta ko naman ang kanyang stockings na red. haha. Sabi nya, it's pahiyang daw! but it looks like his pahiyang are not lucky charm anymore, d kc nananalo ung team e..so he said na wala munang pahiyang on their next game. Dami pa naming napag-usapan nung araw na yun but I forgot some of them already. Hay..pag si JA talga ang kausap ko, daming kong nakakalimutan..lol. Before we went home, I asked JA to sign an autograph for me..and this is what he wrote.

Thanks JA! You're really the best..Thanks for giving us time. Indeed, let me give you back the message that you gave me.."It's always great seeing you."