Monday, April 16, 2007

si JA, si Marvs at si Manny! :-)

It's great to know that the Coca Cola Tigers were not hit by the Friday 13th scare..lol. They won against the Air21 and JA played very well. He won the BEST PLAYER of the game award, an award which missed him a lot. lol. What can I say, he's really the barometer of the game for Tigers. If he playes well, Tigers win. If he's down, Tigers are down, too. John started shooting great in the first quarter. I heard from my Arriba pals that the commentators were saying "UMAARIGO" c JA early on the first half. Sounds really flattering for us. I guess, he needs to be more agressive. During the past game that Tigers lost, normally, he didn't start well. That's why he didn't get the confidence he needs. During that game, he was very assertive and confident. Maybe that message from Jason helped..lol. Well, John, you are still the leader of the team. No matter what happens, whoever players come and be traded to Coke, you will still be the team captain..so PROVE yourself. CHALLENGE yourself more. You are doing well as a player and as a team captain and we, your fans and friends are very proud of you. Keep it up!

While the watching the game, I was alarmed because my sis texted me and she told that she saw me on tv. OMG!According to her, me, Rhea and Jason were seen twice, the first one was not clear but on the second, it was clear already. OMG! my tito is watching! haha. She said that I was talkign to Rhea and it took few seconds before the camera shifted to another direction. What a Friday!I wonder how I look like on the screen..lol. Am I still cute?waaaaaaaaaaa...

In SG, John told me not to be sad about the armband coz according to him, "I have many of them" and that I can have more. Ang bait! He even asked me if I'll watch their next game on Friday. I said "yes" and I even told him to beat Ginebra!peace.

Congratulations to Harbour Center for winning the SEABA tournament. You made us proud! To Marvs, what a great job! It's your first international competition and yet you proved how experienced you are. Congratulations for making it to the mythical team and for winning the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER. yahooooo! I wonder was his coach and the rest of the UPMBT coaching staff are thinking right now. You just don't know what you're missing. Well, if Marvs gets drafted and played for Coke next season, I would really appreciate your decision but for now, eat your hearts out!lol.

Also, congratulations to our PAMBANSANG KAMAO, who gets tougher and tougher every match. As a Filipino, I'm very proud of you. How I wish that you will no longer run as congressman..coz POLITICS will just DESTROY you. Congrats, Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao.