Friday, April 27, 2007

CUTIE........

This morning, medyo nagulo ang buhay namin sa VOIM.lol. And I'm guilty of it! I watched this video of my student named younee and I also asked my co-teachers to watch it. There were all amazed with his voice. ASTIG! Mala-Brian McKnight bah? Well, there was one part kc of the video where he sang "One Last Cry" kc favorite nya to. That video was taken during his first day in the class. Usually, during first day, we interview our students to know them better. Infairness, wafu ung student kong yun. Kaya naman, I'm always inspired to teach him.lol. It's my first time to have a "wafu" student kc. Sabi ko nga.."finally"...after a year in the company, nagkaroon din ako ng cute na student. wahhhhhhhhhh...and bait talaga ni GOD!

"My shattered dreams and broken heart
Are mending on the shelf
I saw you holding hands, standing close to someone else
Now I sit all alone wishing all my feeling was gone
I gave my best to you, nothing for me to do
But have one last cry"

Funny! but that song touched me. Hay...I'll just keep it to myself.