Wednesday, May 02, 2007

ALLSTARS in BAGUIO

That Allstars Baguio experience was really great! I was very thankful to my officemates that they push me to go to Baguio and watch the game there. Thanks a lot girls! and ofcourse to my parents who allowed me to visit the place and support JA! There's nothign special than going to a certain place with permission coming from your parents. Kumbaga, ang sarap sa loob na umalis ka..hindi tumakas!

We arrived in Baguio around 2pm and Angelie, my Arriba pal met us there in the terminal. We went directly to UB to make sure that we can get tickets. Still, we had to wait for JA before the game to get Jason's tix and ofcourse to say hello na rin to him. We waited outside for 30 minutes or more. We saw some players from the South first like Thoss, Hontiveros,and even Mick Pennissi. We also saw Coach Jong and his son. Then, finally, the North bus arrived and we're excited to see JA.Xempre, he's the reason why we're there noh.I stood and looked starting from the driver but I did not saw John. Until at the very end seat of the bus where he was seating. I immediately waived and he recognized us. He smiled on us..OMG! He was wearing his big headset again. Since there were a lot of people lined up in front of us, we had a hard time seeing him but he approached and gave the ticket to Jason. Nagtaka tuloy ung ibang andun kung bkit may iniabot na tix c JA sa kanya.lol. After that, me and Angelie went inside using the other entrance and Jason's went in through the EXIT because his tix was for the stage.

The players were introduced starting with the South Team. Their entry was really COOL! Ang saya! Jimmy Alapag was so cool doing some dance moves..even ronald tubid did some taktak..haha..also Sonny Thoss who seems to be very shy also did. Pati cna Danny Seigle, Asi taulava, Daddy James (lol), Roger Yap, Don2, and others. But for me, the one who stole the show was Tony dela Cruz..he was really funny! Even John was laughing when he saw that dance move later in the game.

Kung gaano kasaya ung entry ng South, the North entry was kind a BORING! They just introduced the names of the players and awarded everyone a medal. hay..kung wala lang talga dun c JA naku...What's great is that the North bench is near us. We really shouted and cheered for John even if I don't really expect a lot of minutes in the court. I have this feeling kc.. He got 4pts in the second quarter..in the second half..he did not pay or should I say..HE was not asked to play! but it's okay...as long as JA is there, no one can stop us from cheering. What's great was there were a lot of people shouting his name and asking for his autograph. It only means that he has a lot of fans in Baguio..not only girls but men...real men!

The game was pretty exciting because at first the South team was leading by as much as 20pts and yet the North made a move in the second quarter and eventually won the game. Jayjay Helterbrand and Willie Miller won the MVP. Should I say, it should have been Jayjay only, right Rubz? haha. Bkit nga kaya? I was there I witnessed everything..pero I really feel that Jayjay should have won it alone. Kung may makakatie man sya, dapat si Kirby! After the game, the trophy was awarded and immediately JA went outside coz the court. Xempre, I was just wondering if he gave his armband..When will I have that armband? D bale, naybe next time, I can have the courage to ask his armband. Outside the gym, we met Jason and he told us that JA told him that he'll meet us in Camp JOHN Hay. So we immediately rode on a taxi to go there. It's a good thing Angie was with us..She knows the place well. We waited at the lobby til we found out that they're occupying the rooms on the other side, so dumaan kami sa back king saan we saw Coach Cone and her wife. We sat for a while and then JA came...(our conversation with him will be included in another entry). After that, we had to go down and look for a hotel. Then, we ate in Chowking before we slept. Ofcourse, there were also chikahan..dami, I couldn't remember all..but some of them are personal and better to be kept.

In the morning, we had breakfast and we also went to the market to but pasalubong. Hay..and daming fuds! kakagutom. I bought some pasalubong for my parents, friends and officemates. Then, we went to Burnham Park to relax and take some pictures. Then, Jason and Angelie went back to the market to buy John something for Ate Kara. So sweet! After that, we went back to Camp JOHN Hay to give him his pasalubong. We left the hotel after JA left , but before he left I told him that we'll visit Moro tomorrow since it's holiday. Then, we had lunch in SM Baguio and then went home. I arrived in Manila around 1130pm. It was tiring but it was a great experience! GRABEH!