Saturday, October 08, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong is BACK!!

This morning, the Henecian world was under spell as KHJ releases his album's photos. Twitter even had a problem and was stagnant for about an hour. LOL. Henecians were fainting because his pictures were totally different from the Break Down album photos. This time, he's alone unlike Break Down where his dancers, Artmatic had pics with him. His photos have that bad boy and naughty aura which every Henecian likes. Want proof?




I especially like the last pic. I dunno, I love the fact that even if his face isn't visible enough, you could see how good-looking he is already.

And that's just the teaser, what? Teaser! Coz this afternoon, his MV teaser was uploaded already on his official YT account. With the help of my TS friend, I was able to watch it immediately. We're very thankful to the available wifi near our office, that's from the bottom of our hearts!

I was actually stunned when I watched the video. It was totally different from his previous works. I'm so proud of you Hyun Joong! You're getting better and better! I could feel the emotions of every Henecian at that point. We are so proud of our Hyun Joong and at the same time we were excited to see the full MV and to listen to the whole song. The song was catchy and fun I think. For sure, HJ had a great time recording and making the video.

Right now, we have to be contented with the teaser. But on the 10th, we would be anxious again because another teaser will come out. On the 11th, the whole album will be OUT!

Faint! Faint! Faint!

Here is the first teaser of his upcoming 2nd mini album:



One big cheer for the ONLY ONE!! Kim Hyun Joong!

Now time to sleep, needs to go home tomorrow to spend my weekend with my family. :)