Thursday, October 20, 2011

Good Times with My Team :)

Last Monday was a blast for my team!
We spent time eating together, chatting, and of course having fun. It seldom happens because of our schedules. We had a great time and I'm so happy that they liked my fruit salad. LOL. I hope we can do this again, and hopefully all of us can join.

I made a video of our pictures! I'm gonna send them this video tomorrow. :)))




P.S. KHJ already had his comeback stage in MNet Countdown. Well, he didn't win but it was indeed daebak! I really love watching him performing while having a great time. KHJ, you might not win today but always remember, Henecians will always be here for you coz you're our ONE. We love you! Your comeback stage was daebak! And you're no. 5 in World Billboards! You're not just lucky, you're blessed! xoxo