Sunday, October 16, 2011

KHJ as Cover of Sparkling Magazine

Finally, I already have the copy of my Sparkling Mag!!!

And the only reason why I bought this mag is ................ none other than......of course, Kim Hyun Joong. He is the cover of third issue of this magazine. Incidentally, its second issue featured KyuSaeng here in Manila. I wasn't able to get a copy of it but I saw it because my friend has a copy. It actually features different Kpop thingy and many Kpop stars and groups but my attention is only for KHJ. Here are some of his pictures from the magazine.



The cover of the magazine






KHJ's activities in Manila


KHJ in Guerilla Date


I posted a picture of KARA because they're one of my favorite girl groups in Korea. I really like their latest song, STEP.

That's all, if you want to have your own copy of this magazine, just drop by to any National Bookstore outlet. For all Henecians out there, this is a must-have!!☺