Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Am I excited?

Same blog. New design.
I really love pink, and I can't resist the idea of redesigning my blog with something pink. I dunno I just love pink though I'm not the girly type. There's something in pink-black-white combination that attracts me. Something that I could not explain, it just attracts me.

Today, we had a meeting at the office and the idea of going to Korea...again...was brought up by our Korean manager. Team managers and team leaders are most likely to go there this year. Well, to be honest, I like the idea of going there. I'm not a hypocrite. However, its not my priority right now. I wanna go there but I have to wait for some months before I apply again. To tell you honestly, I want to go but going to Vietnam is giving me more thrill. Maybe because I'm going there with my friends. Or maybe because I know someone special is there right now. :) Weird considering that person comes from Korea. Hahaha.

Well, who can't resist this?