Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I am a FAN of...

DIRK NOWITZKI.


Since I'm not doing anything, I am posting a collage of some pictures of my favorite NBA player, the 2011 Finals MVP, Dirk Nowitzki. Before, I like him because he can shoot the ball well. Now, I have a better understanding of the reason why I like him: his ATTITUDE.

There are many great players in the NBA, but only few has the attitude that you would be proud to tell the whole world that he's the one you admire. Some are young and great but lacks humility. They are simply overwhelmed by their "popularity" and ability to sell millions or even billions worth of products. I don't want to name them but if you're following NBA, you would know. I am not telling that they're wrong but based on my standards, they're nothing.


Still, I believe that someone who's popular like them should serve as an inspiration and motivation to the youth who aspire to follow their steps.