Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Laguna Escapade

Last Saturday, my team went to Pansol for our team building activity. We left Manila around 5pm and arrived there around 6:30. The whole team was able to join except Ena who just gave birth last week. Congratulations, Mommy Ena! Chukahae! :)



The place was a little bit creepy, atleast according to some of my members, since it's located at a dead end. But I think everyone still had a great time because of each other's company. It was really a fun night!


Highlight of the Night:

Probably, the activity that we had for our team. We had this question and answer activity about each member. Whoever gets the correct answer will receive a reward, and whoever answer wrongly will be given punishment. I really enjoyed that part because they're all game and cooperative. I also love the part wherein I got to know them well even if we've been together for months already. It's always great knowing new things about your friends.


Thanks everyone for your cooperation. I hope we can do it again! :)