Thursday, August 28, 2008

LOL

Yesterday was soooo kawaii. I was able to talk to him and waaaaaaaa..he was having a good mood during that time. In fairness, he's so mabait on that day. And I had the courage to crack some jokes. Well, I hope I didn't offend him. I think its fine with him naman. He was laughing. haha. Makulet rin naman yun. haha. Tulad ko. Hmmmm. LOL.
And gosh! he told me his freakin' schedule. ang babaw di ba? Sooooo what? haha.
By the way, ang gulo sa office kanina coz they took pics for our ID. Riot nung si Charmi na yung nagpapapicture. Nakailang takes ata sya. Si Myra, ayaw magpapicture di raw kasi sya nakamake-up. Hmmmm. Kumusta naman, magkakulay na naman sila ng crush nya! LOL.
Ang gulo talaga ng members ko! Pero I'm happy that they belong to my group. They're one of the main reasons why I'm still in the company. I just love them. :)Next time, I'll try to post pictures of my members. Wala lang akong time, coz I'm so busy watching Gokusen 3. LEKAT! Ren and Ogata are soooo kawaii...haha. Pero xempre, nothing beats my angel. echhuuuuuuuuus...My BIG BRO is here now, lookin' forward to see him again. Hopefully, he'll be back in action this conference and with a BANG!