Friday, September 05, 2008

My ANGEL GOT EXPOSED!

I have nothing to hide. It's all out. I dunno what to say coz until now I still can't figure out what happened. I guess I've been so careless and wtf! wahhhh...I just wanna shout and shout and shout!
Well, anyway..it's bound to happen. Days from now, it's goin to be out. I just hope that he'll never change. I'm not still sure if he knows it already but I'm certainly hoping that nothing will change. Right now, I'm very happy that we still communicate and back to normal.
I got frightened yesterday coz I made one decision that I had to do. I was just thinkin' of the group coz we really need TS in the morning. I asked him not to be late. LOL. Thank God, he didn't get mad. Well, I have my point naman. This morning, he was laughing. I dunno why, probably he did somethin' silly again. But I have an idea already. Grrrrrr.. That guy talaga. Well, I definitely know how his mind works. I dunno. I just feel it. JUST.

Right now, I'm engaging to another hobby aside from blogging ang chatting. Guess what! Yezzzzz, it's pHotOgrAphY. I really love taking pictures of nature and other stuff. Take a look at this presentation I made below. I hope you'll like it guys. I took this photos in Batangas, my hometown. I'm sooooo proud of this place.




So what can you say about it? Sigh. I miss that place sooo much. Next week, I'll go there again to take a break and to take pictures again.