Saturday, August 02, 2008

sooooooooo confused!

As a scroll down to my contact list, im beginning to look for someone's name. But when I saw his name, it seems that something is missing. I dunno. It happened so fast. I don't mean it. Shit! I am trying to tell myself it should not be coz I don't wanna hurt someone's feelings. Until now, I am still convincing myself that I was just carried away. I really hope so.....or else it would be a big problem for me.
However, I can't understand myself. Why am I happy? Ofcourse there are a lot of reasons but what is the main reason? Why am I so excited to work everyday? Aigoo..LOL.
Right now, I really don't know what's happening in me. I badly need someone to talk to. But who will be that person? wahhhh. There are things that I need to keep to myself because I am not sure if those things are really the things that I wanna say. I am soooo confused right now..sad. TT.TT
This week really gave me a lot of headaches. wtf!sigh.

Anyway, last Thursday..bonding time sa ofis. It's Ms. Ydel's birthday. I dunno her age but I guess, its so improper to mention..joke! Ms. Ydel looks younger. LOL. I made a slide show of our pictures during that day. :)