Friday, August 15, 2008

Hang-out: Ms. Mherian's House

Today is a HOLIDAY! Korean holiday, take note. Since this is a holiday, I don't have to go to work. Cool. I'm just here in front of my pc listening to music and updating this site. Nelly and Pherl are cleaning the house while the others have their own business outside. When was the last time I woke up like this? haha. Every Sunday lang. From Monday to Saturday, I wake up at 4am and be in the office at 5am.

Last night, we had a nice a team building at Ms. Mherian's house. The others were not able to join because they have work today. We had fun naman coz of Charmi and other teachers who joined. Sobrang sayang kasama talaga nina Charmi, Myra, and Cyryl. ANG GULO! Even the others were so funny and game. Take note: Johanna was dancing last night. yahoo! haha. I never expected that, promise. Lalo pang naging masaya nung dumating sina Ms. Ydel, TL Let, Olive, and Myra. Riot talaga! ASTIG talaga yung pagkanta ni Ms. Ydel ng Bring Me to Life..take note, ung part na nagrarap yung guy. LOL.

We came home at 1:30am but despite being sleepy, we still had smile on our faces. I hope we can do that again, and hopefully, the other morning teachers can join. :)