Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sa aking opinyon...lol

I want to blog a lot of things for today...pero since ang dami kong ginagawa, heto na lang muna.

Letran-San Beda game. Letran won the game courtesy of Rey Guevarra's crucial points in the dying seconds of the game. Ammm....I'm happy that finally, San Beda has lost a game. It's not that I'm a Bedan hater, I juz wanna make NCAA games become more exciting and enticing to watch. Since San Beda is beatable, the other teams would think there's a possibility that their team can beat the Sam Ekwe-led Red Lions. Also, my friend Ecel likes Rey Guevarra..sorry sis, ibinuko kita. I haven't seen him play..but I know he's a good dunker. He's the one who edged out JC Intal in the PBL.
Ateneo-De la Salle game. The Blue Eagles won that very exciting courtesy of Jai Reyes' heroics and Chris Tiu's three-point shot in the last seconds of the overtime. I was with my bestfriend when I watched this game and it was really one hell of a game. How I wish, that's UPMBT game?lol. JV Casio single-handedly carried the Archers but in the end, but it wasn't enough. There was a protest that was going right now against the outcome of that game. DLSU was saying that there was a point wherein ADMU fielded in two foreign players which is a violation, ofcourse ADMU denied it. With ADMU's win on that game, HAPPY ako. Not that I'm an Ateneo fan..lol. I think Ateneo really deserves that win because they didn't give up even if DLSU was catching up on them. The kind of Chris Tiu's character that he showed on that game was really awesome. Same with Ford Arao and Jai Reyes..If they're continue to play this way, they'll have a good shot at the championship again which they missed last year.

Team Pilipinas vs. Iran. Team Pilipinas lost this game. A very important game.Yet, they lost. Based on what I have observed during the game, the players were so pressured. As in sobrang pressured because that was their first game in a very important competition that can make or break the country's chance to make it to the Olympics. They were really having problems with their shots and even their freethrows. God! But Coach Chot's technical foul was really unnecessary. During that time, Iran was just leading by a point and then he committed that sh*t!He should have keep his mouth tight. For me, okay lang sanang matalo ung team dahil sa players since they're the one playing pero yung matalo dahil sa coach ay hindi katanggap-tanggap.