Thursday, July 05, 2007

my new plan..

Two many things had happened these past days..the friendster issue in the office, death of my uncle, PBB Big Night, etc..too many! The past days have been full of anger and loneliness which until now live in my heart. When will I smile again? Smiling in its purest sense..

Half of the year has passed and just last week, I've made an important decision in my life..nope, Im not getting married!lol. How can I do that, I don't even have a boyfriend..well, atleast he doesn't know. haha. I've decided to study again; I'll take up MA in Creative Writing. I already inquired in UPD and the staff told me to call again in December. I'm so excited about it coz I really love writing, and someday, I want to publish all my works. I'll be a successful writer.

UPD is just near ADMU. I can always go to Moro and watch my favorite team, the Tigers. Speaking of the Tigers, I miss them so much. I miss watching their games, win or loose. They are still the best team for me. I can't wait to see them all back in action next conference.

By the way, I decided to put a little spice on my blog. I got this idea from Maria Sharapova's website. If you visit her official site, she has this Top Ten List of anything...which is really entertaining and funny. I decided to adopt that here in my site. For my first Top Ten List, since I love basketball, I decided to list down the 10 most handsome PBA players for me. Well, some of you might agree or disagree with me but since this is my blog..just respect my opinion..lol. if you want, make your own list and publish it online..PEACE!

Watch out who made it in my list..lol