Thursday, May 24, 2007

Coke vs. SLR!

I watched Coke game against the SLR. JA didn't play that much but he did a great job spoiling Kelly Williams. Great defense! Actually, it was a show by Duremdes, Calimag and Alex Cabagnot. Yeah! they played very well against their former team. They were playing like what JA and Ali were doing against the Aces. La lang..maybe they just want to prove something.. There memorable scenes in that games that I want to share..First, the assist made by Cabagnot to Varem. Geez...he made it again like last last game. Sayang, hindi lang inabutan ng video. Second, the Cabagnot-Miranda duel...hehe..esel read this. Alex was holding the ball and then he took and made a shot! however, he fell to the court and nilinis lang naman nya ung floor..hehe. The refs did not call any foul so he run and faced Denoc. While, Denoc was dribbling, he was like shouting "come on, shoot the ball" OHHHHHHH...I smell something..well, I guess, it'sjust normal. Finally, during the last minute of the fourth quarter, Alex went out and Pacana entered. We were like clapping to show appreciation for Alex performance. He then shook hands with his teammates..and then hugged JA. Ang swit! Parang gusto kong makuha seeing them. Parang close na talga cla. In JA's entire carreer, I only saw him hugging Ali and Alex is the second one. I hope their chemistry on court will continue to blossom for the team's sake. Naalala ko na naman what JA had told me during my birthday that we should support Alex, too. Kumusta naman, big bro!

I'm happy na rin that JA is with the Tigers now..imagine, he's still playing with Ali and then Kenneth, his former teammate in Aces. Isn't it great to see a Coca Cola Tigers-Alaska Aces championship. I'm sure, it would be full of emotions and feelings. Sa akin na lang eh, feeling ko maiiyak ako when that thing happens. I will be very emotional because all the memories will be coming back. And with a great pointguard like Alex, winning is not impossible.