Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wish me Luck!

Bloggin through my email..

What can I say, I'm pretty messed up these days because of QA. I have to evaluate 6 teachers and I have to pass it before the 24th.

Gosh! How can I watch their classes if I do have classes, too.

Wish me luck!

And by the way, I don't have any Facebook now. I'm happy and contented coz I don't have to update anything everyday. I'm contented with Twitter and much happier that I can keep my privacy. Of course I miss FB coz of some few friends there but I feel a lot better now.

Cheers!

The only thing I regret bout having no Facebook is lack of means to communicate with him, but I have to get used to it. In the future, I believe our paths will cross again. And when that happens, I won't let him go.

Sigh. I really love my angel.