Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Chose You...

Let's just say that another blogger inspired me to be write this entry. However, even before I wanted to write this, coz this is how I feel.

Look I've been fan of SS501 for quite some time now since I watched Boys Over Flower. The guy playing the role of Yoon Ji Hoo caught my attention even if the other F4 guys were also good-looking, but I guess his charisma is quite special and unexplainable. Through him, I got to know four great young men who just want to perform and make their fans happy.

However, change is the only constant thing in this world. Whether we like it or now, a group is bound to be disbanded or whatever you call it.

To be honest, I am one of those who are happy that they decided to concentrate on their own careers. Why? Because I want them to grow. I don't want them to grow old being part of an idol group. I want them to improve their skills, learn how to stand on their own, and become famous individually coz I believe all of them are worth the love and popularity.

However, as a fan, I cannot promise to look at all of them. Admit it or not, in a group, you will always have a bias or a favorite. And in this said group, my heart only belongs to Leader. Finally, I would like the world to know that I'm a Henecian, not a Triple S. My appreciation and love for SS started with HJ and it would end with HJ. If HJ leaves, so do I. If HJ and the others come back as a group, I would be very happy since I've learned to appreciate the other four.
But for now, I have to make this decision. ^^



P.S.
I am certainly happy with what's going on HJ's career. From being idol, his popularity really soared higher, as in very high. Of course, it is attributed to a lot of reasons, but bottom line is his hardwork and determination are paying off. I believe he'll become more famous in the coming years, he's just starting actually. kkkk. As his fan, I'm praying that somehow in spite of his popularity, he lives a normal life. This man is making a lot of people happy, so he deserves to be happy, too. And whoever that person who's making HJ happy these days, thank you. (Oh Hani?) LOL.

Thanks to WONDERRRGIRL for inspiring me to write this piece of entry. ^^ This entry is difficult to write because I have friends who love the group so much, but this is the path I chose and I know they will respect me. :)