Monday, December 27, 2010

Halloween....the ANYANG way!

Photobucket


I realized that I haven't blogged lately. Oh poor me, I'm so busy that I can't write anything here anymore. Hopefully, I can find time this coming 2011 to write more entries. This blog has been around for quite sometime and it's a special place where I share the real me.

Today, I want to share some pics and account of our success in the competition for Halloween. Mah gosh, Halloween? Would you believe it? LOL. I'm bloggin about Halloween considering it's December already? Well, this shows how BUSY I am. Tssk tssk.

Well, last November, we had this competition at the office. Each team needs to choose their theme and wear costumes related to it. Our team chose to wear costumes of different movie characters like Angelina Jolie's Evelyn Salt and Lara Croft. It was purely for fun since we didn't want to put any make up or wear weird costumes. And besides, choosing a theme is such a headache.

Here are some of the pictures that we took during that event. Congrats guys! You ROCK!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Some funny pics.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket