Tuesday, December 28, 2010

GO Azkals!


Although it's a late cheer, I still want to express my support for the Azkals! Wooot! Congratulations guys! You made the Philippines proud! What you have achieved only proves that Filipinos can excel also in the field of football.

Even though, you were not able to bring the crown of the Suzuki Cup, you still made the whole country proud. It also opened more opportunities for kids and athletes to continue and aspire to excel in football. It also opened the eyes of the government and other people that we can also succeed in this sport given proper training and support (financially, kekeke).

As a basketball enthusiast for the past ten years, I felt bored of basketball. And seeing the Azkals play motivated me to go back and be interested in sports again. And guess who's my fav player in the team? Hahahaha.

That I will reveal in the coming days... LOL
Clue? He is kinda reserved...