Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A.N.YANG goes A.N. Jell

Last December 18, we had our Christmas Party in VOIM. It was fun although the party started late. Imagine, we're late for two hours. We're supposed to start around 10AM, unfortunately, it was already 12 noon when we started everything. Nevertheless, it was still FUN!

As a team leader, it was very tiring because we had to plan and make sure everything was set before the party. However, there were still problems. SIGH! Well, atleast we enjoyed and we had fun with the awards, food, and singing, etc. I was happy na rin coz I saw that my members had fun singing and dancing throughout the whole party.

We picked the A.N.Jell style as our theme for the said party. We even sang Park Shin Hye's "Lovely Day." It's one of the songs in the original sound track of South Korean hit TV series, You're Beautiful starring Jang Guen Seuk, Lee Hongki, Jung Yonghwa, and Park Shin Hye. It was so much fun memorizing the Korean lyrics... wooooooh! In fairness, I'm so proud of my members because they're so talented! Mhelody played the keyboard, Elma played the guitar, and Rush did the beatbox.

According to TM Rhem, we placed fourth. Haha. Atleast, fourth. We're already happy coz we already won two first prize for the team competition for Oct and Nov. Let's give chance to others naman. Although it would be great to win, however, I think we've achieved a lot already. So, it's okay with us.

Here are some of the pictures that I had with my teammates and friends during the Christmas party.

Photobucket

with TL Myra and Kuya Arnel

Photobucket

with TL Johanna, Karen, and Rush

Photobucket

with TL Myra and her team

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

with Ima and Mhelody

Photobucket

Of course, I do have my solo shots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will upload the other pictures later on.....