Thursday, September 18, 2008

another late entry...

Last Saturday, Lhyza and Nelly went to Batangas. Almost 8pm na nang dumating kami sa haus. Hayy. And dami kasing nangyari, sobra! But we enjoyed naman. Imagine, we're still in Lipa at 6pm. Aegoo.
Actually, and daming nangyari before that trip to Batangas. Muntik nang di matuloy yung vacation namin coz we're supposed to have a team building in VOIM. Since, it did not push through, team leaders and supervisors with Ms. Mherian went out in Muchos. I really had fun that night because I enjoyed their company..from Ms. Mherian, to Ms. Ydel, and then sa mga mga co-tls ko, c Rhem, Shyla, Roselle, Don, (the only thorn among the roses), Irene, Tere, Mommy Let, and ang sobrang gulong si Ninya. We went home around 4am sabay tulog sa apartment. Sana talaga maulit un. Sana lahat ng team leaders andun para mas masaya.
I made a slide show of the pics taken that night and my favorite was when I was pretending I'm drunk. LOL. Simply because I haven't been drunk all my life.


Sunday morning, we packed our things and got ready for our Laiya adventure. Excited ako kasi first time kong pumunta sa Laiya for swimming. I have been there but I just watched the sports competition. I did not bother to check the beaches. Kakahiya! Taga-roon pa naman ako.
Next time, I'm goin' to post our pictures here. I can't do it tonight coz I'm so sleepy. :( Isa pa, sobrang tired ako kasi I had to watch class videos for the teachers' evaluations.

I really miss my BIGBRO! Excited na ako sa October. Aegoo.

Famous line of the week:
"Where is my ricecake?
"Where is my mango?"
Here are some of our pictures taken during our Batangas Invasion. Hope you guys enjoy. We really had fun and I'm sure I will come back in that paradise.