Monday, December 17, 2007

Gusto kong magpapicture...haha

TOP 10!

Hey! my TOP TEN is BACK! After my last Top Ten list entry was posted few months ago, I can't think of my next top ten. Now, here's my new top 10 of ballers (local) whom I would like to have a picture with someday.

10 - tied are RYAN REYES & LORDY TUGADE

Ryan Reyes is a promising rookie for SLR. Lordy looks like my schoolmate back in high school.

9 - tied for 9th place are DON ALLADO, BONG HAWKINS, & POCH JUINIO

All of them are Alaske players in the late 90's who are very instrumental in the Aces championships.

8 - MIKE CORTEZ

John's teammate back in his Alaska days. I consider him as one of the best pointguard these days.

7 - JJ HELTERBRAND

I haven't approached him yet but I have a friend who loves JJ so much. lol

6 - KELLY WILLIAMS

I find him very humble even if he's a superstar already.

5 - DANNY SEIGLE

The Dynamite is probably one of the best players in the PBA. Who will not want to have a pic with this guy?

4 - ALI PEEK

I used to have a pic with him when he was playin' for the Tigers. Now, I want to have another pic with him in TnT uniform.

3 - RONJAY BUENAFE

This sensational rookie who's beginning to make a name for himself is so approachable. He always smiles on us everytime he sees us in games.

2 - MARK CAGUIOA

I already had a pic with him but that was a group pic in Baguio.

1 - CYRUS BAGUIO

He's my crush! Actually, I am Kim Samson hahaha! :)

MEMORABLE PICS!

After my last entry, I decided to share some of the my most memorable pics.

At no. 6, a pic with kuya Jason wherein I almost slipped. haha. It happened last year, Dec. 8, when we went to Moro for John's birthday.


At no. 5, my pic with Jojo Lastimosa..

At no. 4, is the picture with Alex when we watched Coke game in Lucena.

At no.3, is another picture with Alex Cabagnot..this is the pic where he's wearing shades.

At second spot is our last June 10 after the sorry loss of Coke to SMB.
And to top it all, my pic with JA in Baguio!