Saturday, December 08, 2007

Right Love, Wrong Time

Quite sad right now! I feel for a friend who I have learned to appreciate since I first met her. Though we became friends for a short period of time, I can say that I treasure her friendship a lot. She's experiencing some personal problems right now, which I hope will be solved soon. I was kinda shocked when I recieved her text. I was expecting to see her that afternoon however, it didn't happen. I am praying that somehow they can settle eveything. Ofcourse, I want them to be happy.

After reading all of her text messages, I APPRECIATE her more!

This post might raise some eyebrows and might generate some questions. But after posting this, I won't talk about it anymore. I will just continue to support them and hope that everythin' will be allright. Gosh! I miss those days when we both watch games cheerin' for our team. I will surely miss her :-(... Hope to see you again!