Monday, October 08, 2007

MANNY...

It's time to blog again.haha..daming nangyari nitong weekend!hayy..

Let me start with a bang....on this corner...Manny Pacquiao! owkie..Congrats to Manny for winning against Marco Antonio Barrera of Mexico. Once again, you proved how powerful your punch is and how gentlemen Filipinos are. You may not have won by a knockout but still you showed how great a fighter you are. We Filipinos are so proud of you!

And to Kyla, gosh! your rendition of Lupang Hinirang is the best rendition I've heard. You sung it simply but with pure heart! Unlike others...hmmmm..I won't mention their names. Also during the bout, I saw Richard Gutierrez and Chris Tiu. He was wearing an Adidas jacket, just like what DJ Mo wore on his show.

DLSU winning over UE! I know it hurts for UE so much..my heart bleeds for you guys, but it happened already. Actually, naisip ko na to since the outcome of DLSU-ADMU game. Sayang for UE coz they've worked hard. tsssk..tsssk...Be happy na lang sila that they were able to play at the finals. Congrats to DLSU, un lang. lol.

Jervy Cruz won the MVP of the UAAP..okay, next!haha. ang bad..no comment nga eh, di kc ako familiar sa kanya coz I hardly ever watched UST games, pag kalaban lang UP and ADMU. The others who made it to the mythical team are Mark Borboran, JV Casio, Rico Maierhofer, and Chris Tiu. wah..............FEU's JR Cawaling won Rookie of the Year and Edwin Asoro got the Defensive Player of the Year.

Astig ng concert ni Billy Crawford!

PBA also had a preview of 4 different teams. One of them is the Coca Cola Tigers, my favorite team. The coach and some players were interviewed about their preparations for the upcoming season. Yun nga lang, they did not interview ****..kainis! It's always great seeing John on TV and in person..He still looks good with that hairstyle..amm..why not play with that kind of hair?well, I'm sure he'll shave it before their first game..hayy..sayang! In general, I think Coke has a pretty solid line-up this year compared last season. I just hope that John will be in shape as soon as the conference starts. Go the Arsenal! Go Tigers!