Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I AM PROUD OF MY FATHER!

WARNING: GET a HANKY!

Fin'lly I am back again! Wah! I miss blogging indeed. Yesterday, I was about to blog something about the weekend, however, I didn't choose coz everything is still fresh in my mind and in my heart. Yesterday, I wanted to put a big note "I WILL BE RICH SOMEDAY!" on my forehead for everyone to see it. And I mean it! Someday, I will be.

However, later on I felt scared coz I'm beginning to loose the real "me." Yes, "me!"...the person who doesn't care a lot about money and power...the person who just want to live a normal life. See? a simple event can turn someone to a monster. Well, I don't want to become a monster..but if some people want me...I can be!

I need to breathe now..I am becoming so bad! I have to fight it! This is not healthy for me...

I AM PROUD OF MY FATHER!
This is one thing I've realized during my short visit in Batangas. Words and tears are not enough to explain how proud I am to have a father like him.

To my father though he won't be able to read it..well he doesn't blog kasi..." I'm sorry coz I wasn't there physically to support you.. I am so proud of you because you fought fairly. There are better things ahead of you and our family. What's important is that we're all united, we're happy, we're ONE HAPPY FAMILY!...I love you, and still you are the most handsome man for me..(sorry John and chubz..)lol..mwah!"

Oh, did I get so emotional? yep! that's the real "me."..an emotional loving daughter.

Before I took a one-day leave in the office, I watched the first two games of the Coca Cola Tigers, one in Cuneta, and the second in Araneta. The team started their campaign in the AFC with a win against Welcoat. Some are questioning their win because during that time, Welcoat's rookie Joe Devance wasn't playin..but who the hell cares..A WIN is STILL a WIN! John was the best player of the game, with 26pts, and 7rebs. Rookie Ronjay Buenafe also played well.

We were able to talk to John and ****** after the game. It's really great to see and talk to John after a long time..well, 5 days is already long for us, Arsenalers ayt?lol. We had picture-taking ofcourse..lol..this day marks the baptism of my camera.

Against Alaska last Friday, Tigers lost. As expected, it was a closed game. Unfortunately, Coke's main pointguard wasn't around to orchestrate the team during the fourth quarter..It would have been better if Alex was there..and that is from the bottom of my heart..echuuuus!Though, we lost that game, Ali showed 2 great dunks! John on the other hand, John missed one...so embarrassing ryt? but I told you, he just smiled very sweetly. Wala kasing bantay eh..asan na nga ba sina Espino and Aquino?lol.

Ofcourse, bantay SG na naman ang drama namin ni Ice. Iniwan nga namin si Rica inside coz she's watching his bf Lordy Tugade..lol. Go Rica! I took a pic of John..well, what else, he's wearing Nike!hehe.

I decided to go home already, however after seeing someone at the Greengate..well, thanks to Jason.lol..I decided to go inside again with Ice and Abby. Unfortunately, I couldn't use my camera. Nakita kasi ng guard sa AC. Shit! There you have it...ill talk more about these games next time. mwah!