Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Coke Pre-season Games


Waaaah!ang tagal kong di nagpost..eto na nga...im posting about Coke preseason games. I posted this in my site for JA but I made some changes..hehe.

Sept. 11 vs. SLR
I anticipated this match because of the pre-season trade between these two teams. Joseph Yeo and Coke's 2009 second round pick were given to SLR for Mark Isip and Cesar Catli. I feel bad coz John won't be playing with Seph anymore. Close pa naman sila since they were teammates for the 2006 Jones Cup. During the game, kaagad silang nag-usap as soon as both teams entered the court. Even after the game, usap pa rin sila with Alex Cabagnot. hayy naku! Tumataas ang kilay ko. Well anyway, good luck to Joseph Yeo! I know there will be games that you'll go up against John coz of your position..pero since it's a career move, go The Ninja! I will still support you even if Realtor ka na. Pero xempre iba pa rin kung teammate ka ni Big Bro. Well, Coke lost the game. Pero, okay lang for me. Ali and John didn't play naman..guess wat? They are both wearing orange.wah! After the game, we approached JA and we had a short talk. Then he said goodbye. We also approached Alex Cabagnot and asked him to sign our pic. Okay! that's all..kung anuman ung ibang details, I wanna keep it to myself. lol.

Sept 14 vs. KT & G (Korea)
The Tigers went up against a Korean team. This time, Ali played. Unfortunately, 6mins na lang yung natitira sa game when me and Ice came. But it's okay coz I got what I wanted. Un naman! ano kaya yun?Secret! Basta..ang saya! Korea won the game.huhu. After the game, I was able to talk to John again. well, I taught him a Korean word, 'bogoshipta" which means "I miss you" haha. And then he said "I'll try to remember that." OMG!Tagalog nga, nahihirapan xa, Korean pa kaya. joke! Nothing much to say, it was a wasted night coz I missed someone..sh*T! i don't like it. Can somebody clone me?lol.

Sept 17 vs. SMB
After two games in The Arena in San Juan, we now moved to Marikina Sports Complex. We were not able to start the game coz we thought it's the second game. Kainis! Me and Ice were expecting that we could watch the whole game but we felt disappointed to hear "Telan" made a basket. 3rd quarter na ung inabutan namin ni Ice, who also accompanied me during Coke's last game. Pero okay lang..ang sarap magcheer!dami kcng tao. Panay nga ang sigaw ko..kakahiya pero pakialam ba nila. I paid for my tix...and I'm happy with what I'm doin'. WAH!It's really great to express what you feel inside. hahaha. Later on after the game, we talked to John and I talagang "talk" yun coz we asked him a lot of questions, ryt Alen? Alen was there, too coz she's interested to see something. Unfortunately, she didn't. lol.

Sept 19 vs. Alaska
I did another ridiculous thing just to watch this game. haha!basta pero its legal noh?still, I'm happy with what happened on that day. Daming kilig moments talaga. We lost that game but the Tigers fought hard..and I can feel that there's something positive happening in the team. Coke played well on the last two games considering the fact that JA didn't play. If JA would have played that game. we would have won it!lol. But ofcourse, we'll reserve it on the AFC. Ang yabang! We might have lost that game, still..it doesn't matter coz someone stole the show from them. wah! I love it when the crowd was going crazy over JA. Kakatuwa talaga! I'll probably make a separate entry for that. Ur the man, big bro!lolAfter the game, we had a chance to talk to Kuya JM and Kuya Ken. Thanks poh for being so accommodating and friendly.

Sept 24 vs. RedBull
I won't be able to watch this game because I'm taking a break from work. It's my time to spend quality time with my family which I miss so badly! It's been a while since I saw them and hug them. It's sad coz I won't be able to see someone who I have learned to appreciate despite other people's criticisms. It's sad that I won't be able to watch the game on Monday considering that John might play...but it's okay. I can still watch during the actual games in Araneta....

I know that everyone is excited already to see John and the Tigers in the coming PBA Cup. I have a good news for you, the PBA is I think bringing back the three-tournament format which means, we'll be able to see JA more.

taken in Marikina after their game vs. SMB


taken in Moro when we watched Coke practice


another pic taken in Moro when we watched Coke practice

one thing common: the hair!lol