Thursday, March 15, 2007

Coke vs. TnT

I am not in the mood to blog coz I'm not feeling well. I'm having colds right now but since I don't have anything to do, I'll try to write something about the game last night. It's so frustrating to see your team lost a game but at the end of every game, you'll realize that there are a lot of things to be thankful of. Just be positive that they need to loose to realize for them to realize how to win again. I have faith naman in my team, so let's not talk about the game further. I'll be POSITIVE!
After the game, we waited for JA at the Southgate. While waiting for him, a girl approached me and she said that she's Jullie..She was one of those who went to Moro for John's birthday surprise. She said she's with her classmate Gladys who was writing something on her notebook. Unknown to them, we're with no less than Daddy Manny, JA's dad. Jullie can't believe that he's Hart's dad. That's the way how they call John. So, we introduced her to him. Later on, Gladys joined us and she introduced herself to us. Grabeh! she really can't believe that he was Mr. Arigo. And take note, nagmano pa xa kay Daddy.Go gurl! Nasabi na lang ni Daddy Manny na para xang obispo..lol. His brother kc is a bishop. Kakatuwa naman xa kc even if ang tagal na nyang nagwork sa US, he's still fluent in Filipino.
Aside from other local players, we approached Coke import, Anthony Johnson. Ang tangkad! Pero hats off talaga ako dun sa pinakita niyang dunk during the game. Imagine, nagtake off xa fromt he freethrow line. Kumusta naman..super galing! We also talked to Ali and I congratulated him finally. He's the 55th player to reach 5000 career points. Congrats ulit. Then after that, JA went out na. From the looks of his face, he's sad. Well, xempre sad xa kc sayang nga naman ung opportunity na 3-0. I just told him that there are a lot of positive comments on him these days. He said thanks you for all the updates. He never had a chance to read and browse the net that's why he's not updated. I even told him that Alen, Jill, Yhan, rubz, Charina, and the rest of the Arriba family sending their warmest hello. (Guys, I really want to mention all your names but I forgot po..T_T) Don't worry, babawi po ako next time. And guess what, he said that he's so thankful for all your support and he appreciates your cheers for him. Wow! kakatouched naman. If you only see him yesterday, he was so sincere when he said that. After that, I told him their schedule..haha. Sabi nya kc d nya kabisado. Of course, before I left, I thanked him for the tix that he gave me. Thanks John! Don't worry...you'll win in Tubod. As what ali has said.."WE WILL WIN ON SATURDAY!" with conviction..o d ba?
What a night! However, it would have been better if the team won. Anyways, thanks to Jason for the tix, to Daddy Manny, to JA of course, and to Gladys and Jullie. See you on the 24th when we invade Moro again.lol.
PS: I sat nga pala beside Coach Binky's wife..forgot her name. She's pretty! And they're blessed with two lovely children. She was interviewed pa nga. Thanks God, there was no camera or else, i'll faint. Basta, kakatuwa xang magcheer, FULL support talaga kay Coach, even the children were cheering against TNT..I remember what she said about the TnT import! Go Mrs. Favis..I'm with you. He's really a *****y!