Tuesday, September 14, 2010

[KHJ] A Message From a Chinese Fan...

I am not sure if the person who wrote this message is reliable but in case in the future, KHJ does a big project connected to Jackie Chan or his producer, you know this news might have something to do with it!


From HJ's fan...
(got this from Hyun-joong.com)
(A Chinese producer fan of KHJ wrote a message for our Angel)


439 A letter from a Chinese film producer ! [2] lazycat 2010.09.11 91

Dear Hyun Joong,

We know you are happy with your new agency Keyeast now, and you must be very excited during your recent shooting days!

Now let me introduce myself to you. I’m one of your Chinese fans, an aunt like fan with my age 56 years old. I live in Beijing, and work for China Film Group for nearly 25 years, and have attended so many international film festivals and film markets all over the world. I also stayed in our Paris office for two year. So I’ve met with many film stars such as Jackie Chan and so on, some of them became my friends already. But I’ve never expected myself could be a Korean idol’s fan! It’s the first time in my life. Ha…ha…ha…O(∩_∩)O It made me felt so funny and interesting! Some of my friends couldn’t understand me about it. But I know why. That’s enough.

I know you from TV series “Boys over Flowers” first. But I felt I real know you and like you just after watching the variety show “We Got Married”. I could see your natural character from this program. The former one something belongs to Yoon Ji Hoo but not to you.

Then I’ve nearly seen all the variety programs, MV and concerts about you and SS501. It made me know what a real Kim Hyun Joong is, a charming, humor, goodness, naughty, sunshine like, vigorous, honesty, and hardworking boy, which are attracted me so much not only just by your good-looking face. I also know your dream about music, show biz, and even the happiness or inner worries deep in your heart.

Thanks a lot for internet, it makes the world get closer, and we can get information very fast. It makes people between east and west got to know and understand each other more easily. I enjoy you and SS501’s songs and dances very much, especially “Unlock”, “Love like this”, “Be My Girl”, “Love Ya” and “Let Me be the One”. It could keep my heart young. I can also see you five from unsophisticated boys to sexy men one step by one. Music and some kind of arts are without borders. It’s really true and makes our life more wonderful.

Now I’m the member of Asia-Pacific Producers Network (APN), and just attend this year’s APN conference held in Korea. But unfortunately I haven’t had a chance to meet with you this time.

I know you want to be a character and skilled actor but not only a star, and also want to try to play for action films. I’ll try my best to present you to Jackie Chan’s producers as one of them is my best friend. But I think you’d overcome your shyness before strangers if you want be a good actor. I really wish we could have chance to cooperate for movie or TV series projects someday. The webmaster know my e-mail address and Tel. No. if you have time and want to chat with me about the above mentioned subject.

All the good wishes for you, especially wish you enjoy your work and life, and will have a soul mate but not just a simple girl friend in a near future!

Fighting! Fighting! We all Chinese fans are always supporting you and the full of energy passion’s group SS501!


Panpan He ( a Chinese film producer and one of your Chinese fans )


P.S: Thanks a lot for Keyeast to set up this warm “home” for Hyun Joong and his fans all over the world. Wish the webmaster can select some English messages to translate in Korea and transfer them to Hyun Joong.
Thanks again in advance for your kind help!


So what do you think about it?
Well, like what I have always said, we can only HOPE! There's nothing wrong with it. And of course, let's do it with prayers! Lots of prayer. :)