Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas ♥

It almost Christmas eve! I am in front of my pc, la lang, just allowing time to pass by. Anyway, I don't have to wake up at 4am this morning. It's a HOLIDAY. I have a three-day vacation and I hope to enjoy it. Tomorrow, I'm goin to meet my family, we'll just eat in the mall, spend time with each other. I haven't prepared any gift for them but I guess it wont matter that much. What's important is we're TOGETHER.
Being alone here, I couldn't help but remember last year's Christmas eve. I think I was with Lhyza at that time because we didnt go home, too. Before that, I even worked up to 9pm. I was kinda tired because I started workin at 5am. However, no matter how tired I was, still.. I could SMILE sweetly. It's all because of him. As I look back, I couldn't help but remember him. The person who made my 2008 special, and the person who took my smile this year when he left. I admit I cried when he left. The moment Rhem told me that he's leavin' I told myself, "SHIT!"
When he told me about it, I was tryin to tell myself not to break down because I was in the middle of the class. But after my class, I immediately went to the washroom and there.....I cried.
Now, with almost two months without that person, I'm still finding the best reason to stay at work. I am loosing my interest with all honesty. I'm back to my old self workin again in a company just to earn money. It's the sad truth. ~
Nevertheless, Christmas is here. I should be happy because it's the birthday of Jesus. I know that these are just hardships that I need to go through to become a better person. This Christmas, I only have two wishes, continuous good health for our family members, and a chance to be able to talk to him again even for a minute. I dunno if it's possible but God has been so Great to me. Anything is possible to HIM.
Merry Christmas everyone ♥ ^^