Monday, October 26, 2009

WooooooooH.

Before I just listen to their MP3s. But now, I have their 3 albums. SS501, Jjang! It was already 6:30pm when I finally got it. Actually, I had to find out if it's available in Megamall. Sad to say, it was sold-out. Yehey for the boys. Tears for me Lol. Well, good thing, someone posted on the Triple S website that there are still copies in Podium. And the rest is history. It was like I was running against the best in the Olympics. Sigh, I love them.





Super Hits, Find, & Deja Vu


Super Hits, photobook, and SS501 stickers


PJM, Baby, and Leader

Leader, YS, and KJ


the hyungs...lol.. handsome and hot hyungs :)


I love SS501. Next target: Rebirth album, limited edition. :)
Thanks SS501! I've been out of sink these past few days. I'm not in my usual self right. But I'll be back.
PS.
I care for you, it's so difficult for me to know that I wont be seeing your name online but if it will make you a better person, I would certainly let you go. I just hope that you will be happy. I dunno if it's going to be the end of friendship, hopefully, NOT. I will still pray for you. You made me laugh many times and I am forever thankful to you. "I'll remember you." Till next time, Saranghe....