Monday, December 28, 2009

Post Christmas entry :)

I'm back from Batangas!Whew. I had my much-needed rest last weekend. It's really great to go home on a Friday and have the whole Saturday, resting, sleeping, spending time with family, eating, watching TV, listening to music, texting, chatting, whatever. Gosh, I wanna repeat it but I doubt. I would be very busy this weekend. Well, let's not talk about it. The idea of thinking it makes me tired enough.
Just got home after work. Yeah, work! My schedule really sucks these days. They messed up my schedule. I couldn't evaluate thoroughly because all the classes and level tests are mixed up. Shit. I think I really have to lessen my working time. I feel so tired after my shift. This 2010, I wanna take care of my body and that's the first time I'm goin to do. Sigh.
I was just surprised last Sat when Lhyza told me that KHJ left a message at DSP TOK and he even played with fans. He also replied to one of the posts. And what did he say? Hmmm. Pupunta lang naman sya dito sa Pinas! What can you say? Upon seeing my friend's text, I was like "Is it true?" I thought she was just jokin at me coz she knows I really like the guy, but then, it is true. He really wrote it and I guess all Triple S and Hyunnies Phils are all excited about it. Gosh! I love that news. I really hope that he visits the Philippines soon. And I hope he brings SS401 with him. I would love to see them in person. Well, I'd rather have them than F3. Peace BOF fans! I had enough of the F3 though they're handsome and good-looking. Ofcourse, I would love to see the F4, Goo Hye Sun, and SS501 together in a show just like in Japan, but I doubt it. Well, as long as KHJ will go here, that's the most important thing. Kahit pa si Tado o si Pokwang ang guest sa show, I will surely watch. Peace.
Today, I also gave some of my gifts to my members and friends. I just hope that they will use it. :). I also received a lot of gifts coming from my friends and I wanna thank them. I wanna take pics of their gifts but my camera isn't working. Hopefully, next year, I could buy one because I really missed takin' pictures. Opps. Ms. Maria is also here in the Philippines with her husband. I will meet her during the weekend. I'm excited to meet her already. :)
I also have gifts for myself! Syempre. haha. I bought 3 CDS of SS501 this year and.....I just received my Rebirth album last Thursday. Whooooooh.
Uso ngayon ang mga yeer-ender. I will make mine next year. I'm still preparing if I would reveal some juicy stuff. LOL. That's all for now. Be back next time here. ^^