Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Forever in My Heart..

Shit! I was able to talk to him over the phone again because of an error. And Gosh! he asked for the IP address of our Polycom. Ofcourse, I gave it to him. What I didn't know is...he would dial that IP address and talk to us. Sigh. Good thing, kuya Rad was there. OMG! I really don't know how to react at first. I was talking to him on the phone when he called the Polycom. Hindi ko alam kung pano magrereact talaga. Bakit kc kelangan pang iinvite yung Polycom. No choice but to talk to him. Hayy..composure...composure. Aegoo. Nakakatuwa talaga ang mga pangyayari kanina. Kakatapos lamang naming kumain nun. He was so conscious of his English but I don't really care. Atleast, we understood what he wanted to say.
Thank God for this wonderful day. More...more...more.. Lol.