Friday, December 05, 2008

Why?

This week has been so nice to me. So nice in a sense that we are becoming closer and more open to each other. A lot of things happened this week which are so memorable. Until now, I can't believe it though I'm not fully confident about it. I know he's special to me. I am not sure if he knows it, though I'm pretty sure he's wonderin' why I always treat him special. I can't help it. People were telling me "oh, he's just doin' his job" "it's becoz you have a position in the company." Well, they can say whatever they way, WTF! I don't give a damn. What's important is that I'm happy and I'm not hurting anybody. Hayy, don't mind those bitter people. kkkk. Juz kiddin'

Well..well.. The bottomline is " I still love my angel." And as the days pass by, I am becoming more into him. Lol. Just this afternoon, I was shocked when he greeted me and asked when I will go home. haha. It maybe mababaw pero I don't care. When I asked him why? He said "nothing." he he. Minsan, yung mga maliliit na bagay na ganun ay sobrang laki ng epekto sa akin. Well, I'm not really magnifying it but knowing his personality, it's a big deal for me. He doesn't do it everyday. I can really say that this week, sobrang bonding and tulungan namin sa isa't isa. Working has become easy and light because he's there. It is really easy to communicate with him.

I dunno kung saan ito pupunta. It's hard to expect anything but I'm enjoyin it. Just go with the flow. Whatever happens, I would remain happy that once in my life, someone came to change me and made me feel special. EMO bah? ha ha ha. Basta....

***** I am happy with my sup told me. Well, superrrrrrrr happy talaga. Tama ba namang "paglakarin ako papuntang *****" wahahahahaha. Aegoo. If I could only do that, pero who knows God is great and I think he has a reason for this. I can feel it. I've try to forget everything about him, yet I couldn't do it. Like what I have said, I'm happy and I'll treasure everything about him. I love my angel 0:-).