Friday, August 24, 2007

"wat a SURPRISE!"

"I'm sorry if my post is so late..I went to Moro last Monday with my two officemates and we were able to see and talk to John after two months. I wasn't able to watch the PBA drafting last Sunday that's why I decided to drop by in Moro during my break. We arrived there past 11am. The players were doing some scrimmages but JA was not included. We begun searching for him coz there's a lot of players in the gym. Out of nowhere, someone was waiving..and then I found out that it was John. It's really good to see him after a very long time. He was sitting at the sideline, watching his teammates play. The guard told us that we should sit on the other side coz its prohibited to stand near the stairs.
After the practice, we went down and waited for JA. When we saw him coming, we approached him and he immediately said "what a surprise!" with all smile. I told him that we watched the PBA draft telecast on TV and we were all glad to see him...you know wearing a suit, looking so handsome..lol. and with hair of course! He laughed and he asked what time the draft was televised. Also, he mentioned something about the surgery and when he can play again. He said that for now, he's undergoing therapy for his finger..he can't play for the pre-season tournament but he'll be ready for the AFC. He also added that he's taking golf lessons nowadays.
Alen had a chance to talk to him over the phone and I think she'll post soon. She also visited Moro last Wednesday. Before we go, I had a picture with him without a cap. He even said that this pic would be different coz he has hair during the time the pic was taken.haha. When I told him that I would upload it on my Friendster account, he said that if there's a comment, I should tell him. After that, we went back to the office."
this is wat I posted in Arriba today. Ofcourse, there's a lot more to say...and daming side comments..kulang sa emotion..wla pa ung pics namin eh pero post ko agad. I should also note that there were things na naobserved ko during the practice na Ayoko munang ipost..maybe next tym na lang. Basta...happy ako!