Monday, September 03, 2007

MWAH!

Thank you for a wonderful time with you.
Thanks for the sweet smile...you made my day!
"Thank you for saving me yesterday in the brink of depression. Thank you for the time that you spent with us though you hardly see us. You really made my day. And for that, you are my angel..you are my savior!"
Ang sabi nila, pagkatapos ng ulan, sisikat ang isang bagong umaga..ang lalim di ba? Ang hirap arukin.lol. Pero ang kasabihang ito ay aking napatunayan kahapon. Isang araw na akala ko'y tuluyang mawawalan ng saysay dahil sa maraming kadahilanan. Mga kadahilang hindi ko maipaliwanag nang tuluyan.
I never thought that yesterday would be so special. I never expected that it will happen again coz I think it's hard to duplicate the first encounter. But I was wrong, it happened and this one is as special as the first. My thank yous to Ecel and Gladys who convinced me to go with them. If not for them, then probably..I won't be able to experience one of the best days of my life. Luv you guys! thanks a lot.^^