Monday, February 05, 2007

Why Do We Always Hurt the One We Love?

Life indeed is so boring without the internet. Just what happened to me last weekend. Well, I can easily go to an internet cafe in our place but I decided not to.It was another boring week full of tv and sleeping...the usual weekend activities for me. But I feel contented about it. At least, I was able to relax. Yesterday, I saw Joseph Yeo's interview in iPBA. Ecel informed me about that last Saturday. Alen and Hannah reminded me of that yesterday.haha..Basta, I have no comment...Just read this quote from Seph.. "Maybe inggit lang sya or sumthing"Again, no comment!lol
In tennis, it's only now that I found out that MaSha had an injury and had to retire in her semifinal match in Toray Pan Pacific...hope she'll be all right..Dallas keeps on winning games. Grabeh!Im so proud of my team! Last Saturday, I watched PBL semis...Marvin's team lost to JC Intal's Harbour Center.Xempre, I want Toyota to win coz Cruz is there. Kainis...they lost. Tied na tuloy ung series.In Starstruck, Jan and Rich were eliminated. Well, no comment..basta wag cna Jewel, Aljur and Paulo. They're my bets..hehe.Jewel daw is from UPDiliman. I like her coz she's soft-spoken, talented, and humble. Paulo and aljur..they're cute and in fairness they can carry a tune compared to other batches.
Today, we had fun sa ofis. Ewan ko ba nmn..kc bigla n lang pumasok sa utak to give them a copy of a song entitled "Why Do We Always Hurt the One We Love."They were probably shocked that of all the teachers here...ako pa ung ngpass ng ganung type ng song. Jam even made a joke that we'll be having a meeting to talk about that song. Pero let me ask you, bakit nga ba? Why do we hurt the one we love? Well, malay ko. hahahaha.