Tuesday, February 13, 2007

i have to say these...

I AM REALLY FURIOUS RIGHT NOW!

Kakabwisit ang PBA at ang mga taong "nagmamamanipulate" ng allstar voting. If you don't like John, better scap his name from your bullshit list. You guys are so unfair! Come on, don't you know the meaning of the word "chance." Pagbigyan nyo nmn ang ibang tao na bomoto. Kung hindi, stop this crap! Nanonood din kami ng PBA and it's not our fault that our favorite players are not your "TOYS." Nakakahiya naman kyo dyan, sana hindi n lng kayo nagpa-online voting kung every other day ay imamanipulate nyo votes ng mga players. In as much as I want to support John and the Tigers, I will not waste my precious time against your selfish desire.

I still believe John deserves to be in the team and no one can stop that, even your demonic actions. Naniniwala pa rin ako sa karma..You guys are gonna pay for it soon. Mark my word!

Cheers for the Arsenal!