Sunday, April 01, 2012

Game winner

I woke up early, thanks to my headache. Kinda pissed off right now. I checked what happened to Maria Sharapova's finals game in Miami and found out that she lost again. Maybe it's not yet the time. Maybe at Rolland Garros this year. =)
Well, I went to bed early coz I woke up early, too yesterday morning to catch Dallas game against Orlando. It was one hell of a ballgame. Orlando led for almost 46 minutes, then at the last 2 minutes, Dallas took over. Dirk sunk the game winner! That was a tough shot because the opponent was defending him well, but he still nailed it!  He's a beast indeed! Sooo proud! =).


Speaking of this man, I just found out from his interview that he's already engaged! Congratulations Dirk! The audio is here: http://bobanddanshow.tumblr.com/post/19965549332.

Inspiring CF

 

There's no doubt that when I'm down, I always watch their NBA finals games against Miami Heat. I dunno but their championship made a BIG impact on me. Sounds like a fairytale but they really won a championship last year. And regardless of this year's result, they are WORLD CHAMPS! and DIRK is GREAT!

Kidding aside, this week has been tough. I'm faced with an adversity which I dunno how to deal with. Damn! I'm not yet ready to speak about it, probably in time. I'm still keeping positive about it though. This too shall pass.

God, please help me.