Monday, January 16, 2012

PBA Friday is Love :)

Last Friday was kinda special because I went back to a place where I used to hang out. It's been months since I went there to watch a concert of my favorite group. However, last Friday I came back to a very memorable place called Araneta Coliseum, with my housemate, Yuri. I actually went there because of two reasons, of course, basketball, and second is to let Yuri experience PBA.

When we got there, we found out out that the only available seats are upper A and upper B. Sigh. We didn't have any choice but to settle for them because we really wanna watch. We're supposed to buy extra tix so we could go back between games but we opted not to because we're not sure if there would be available seats in the second game. Kinda sad about it because I wanna have a pic with some players from Powerade.

So we entered the venue and begun watching. At first, we were a little quiet but later during the second half, we were shouting and cheering already for the Tigers. The game was closed but ROS was leading, but JV Casio and Marcio Lassiter played well in the endgame to win the game. Impressive win! People were cheering and shouting at the venue! I think they wanted Powerade to win more than ROS. And I was one of them! ROS have talented players but I don't like their style. Period. At the end of the first game, I was breathless. LOL.
Second game was totally different. Although, it was as exciting as the first game, I was very quiet and timid. I don't know but I couldn't find the motivation to cheer. So I kept quiet and let Yuri cheer for Petron. Haha. GO Yuri!! TnT by the way won and forced game 6. kekeke.






I think Yuri had fun during the games. I'm happy that she was able to experience watching and cheering for her favorite player and team. I, myself was happy because I was able to go back and watch PBA again, remember all the memories I had when I was still active supporting my favorite player. But of course, it makes me feel sad because every time I remember him, I also feel sad because I was that he's still playing right now. it brings me the realization that he won't come back anymore, and all left were memories...nice memories.



As of writing, the finalists aren't clear yet. There would be game 7 on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch because Cuneta Astrodome is far from my place. Game 1 would an out-of-town game, so I won't be able to watch. If Powerade makes it, definitely I would watch. But if not, I would be contented watching on TV. God Bless to Powerade!