Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tour de FaceShop

Since news of KHJ endorsing Faceshop came out, I was one of those who were very excited to see his banners in different Faceshop stores here in the Philippines.



And even if the price is a little expensive compared to other beauty products, we still bought coz we know that it's quality is good.

I've been to Faceshop Shang wherein it isn't allowed to take picture with his banner. Next was Megamall wherein Ate Alyn and I visited a few days ago.



But last Sunday, Lhyza, Karen, and I went to Trinoma. Ofcourse, our first stop was at the Faceshop store which we searched for about 15 minutes. Well, we couldn't any directory, so we didn't know where it is located. We took some photos during that time. Thanks to the Area Manager, we were able to take pics of him. After that, we had dinner in Chowking. I had fun on that day! kkkk





Till my next Tour de FaceShop...