Friday, February 26, 2010

on KHJ and my FIRST TIME...

I can't believe I'm really blogging about this TV show. Imagine, I'm on my 20s already and yet, I'm a certified Joshbie. Yeah, Joshbie stands for Joshua and Barbie, the stars of GMA's teenage drama, First Time. Whenever I watch this TV program, I feel like I'm a high school student again. Haha. What I really like about this drama is the actors' acting and the fresh aura they bring to the show. Anyone can say that the story is ordinary and common, but like what I've said, the show was refreshing because their superb portrayal and their faces. This is the type of program that you will choose to watch after working hard the whole day.

I got this pic from Joshbie PEX thread. I really like them. Cute. Natural.



Opps, my blog entry isn't over yet! Ofcourse, KHJ is my man. Lol. I'm a super proud Hyunnie because KHJ's Korea and International fans are really great. One of KHJ's main fan club in Korea came up with a scholarship project for deserving students under the name of Kim Hyun Joong. Amazing. One more thing, KHJ's international fans from Singapore, USA, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and others donated an amount of money to the Haiti earthquake victims. That was great! This is what you call fandom as its best. Doing something that will make their idol PROUD! Keep it up guys.

By the way, ENCORE na tomorrow. Kara will be performing and I just hope Leader will be paired up with Nicore, este Nicole. :) Sooooo Excited!