Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Skin.

I'm pretty sure you have seen my new skin. Thanks to Elicia of Blogskins! I just added KHJ's pic as header to make it more like "me."
What's new? Nothing much. Things are getting better in the office. Sana magtuloy-tuloy na. I love the people there. It's just that sometimes, I tend to be so negative. Let me thank my Operation Manager for being so understanding with me. I know I've made some aweful things in the past but she kept her trust on me. Thanks, Miss V.

Well, I am just so happy right now because my team's gazette won first place in the office. Few months ago, we were asked to come up with a journal about any topic we like. Since, we are working in a Korean company, we chose the topic about Kpop and we came up with different topics related to Korea and Philippines. I even attended the Kpop convention here in the Philippines so we have something to put on the entertainment page. I also introduced my favorite Korean band, SS501.

Mirz and KHJ standee with the rest of SS501

wifey and hubby :)


To Cian, Dexie, Charity, Ima, June, Mhelody, and Sarah, thanks a lot! Mwah :) To Pherl who accompanied me to Kpop convention, mwah. TSPH members, thanks guys. ^_____^.

I haven't blogged also about our get-together last Dec. 30. TLs and sups decided to unwind and have fun at Chicago before the year ends. Here are some pics of the night.

with Em and Red :)

with TL Shyla, TL Myra, TL Ninya, TL Tere, and TL Em :)

with TM Jason, Mommy Let and Ms Ydel :)

with Mommy Let, Ms. Ydel, TL Roselle, and Alfred :)

2 addict! LOL

That's all for now. Can't wait for SS501 encore on Feb 27 and 28. Wish I would be there!