Monday, September 28, 2009

:(

What a tragic event. Typhoon "Ondoy" hit the Philippines. :(

I really don't want to dwell on this matter because I don't wanna be depressed. I just hope that everyone who were affected, including my aunt's family in Marikina will be fine. I call everyone to pray for those people who died and for their families to recover.

That Saturday afternoon, I was in the office when the typhoon hit Manila. I was so scared looking at the Tektite windows because I could see trees swaying and raining so hard. Few teachers only came because of that extreme weather condition. It was hell...until a light came along. It was a different light that gave me peace and comfort. You really made my day though it was so tiring. Kamsahamnida :)

Finally, yesterday I watched Family Outing, a Korean TV program where KHJ appeared. I found this video after watching it. It was sooooo hilarious. I love Kim Hyun Joong. :)