Friday, July 10, 2009

What's new?

What's new on my ipod?

Well, I have new videos of SS501. haha. Ofcourse, they are my favorite. Hyun Joong is the apple of my eyes. Aegoo. Last night, I downloaded interviews of KHJ, Goo Hye Sun and Kim Bum in KBS. It was an old interview though. KHJ was really funny when he talked about the kissing scenes in BBF. My shillang...

Something new...

That I bought : Hmmm, I got a Victoria Secret sweater with a hoodie. I really like wearing hoodies these days. I dunno. I also got a Victoria Secret perfume, Romantic Wish scent. I really love its smell. I have a new bag, Nine West. I really don't know, I prefer buying expensive stuff. Well, time to save after these stuff that I bought.


New Song:

I love Young Saeng Nameless Memory. Young Saeng is the lead vocalist of Korean band, SS501. He wrote that song, YS is such an emo! But in fairness, the song is great. YS is such a talented cutie.


New plan:

I want to convert all the WGM flv files that I have. I want to see how playful KHJ on that show. I really envy Hwang Bo. LOL.