Monday, March 02, 2009

F***!

Shit talaga! Yung photobucket link ko hindi nagwowork. Grrrrrr. Kainis! Hayy. I will just fix the problem next time. I'm soooooooo pissed off these days. Shit talaga! Morons. The two of them can go to hell. I'm really mad. Yeah! I am mean! I love it. I dont feel sorry for what I've done. I'm only speaking for myself. I love seeing them frustrated, just the two of them. I love seeing them mad. Her words of frustration was music to my ears. Okay, fine..she's happy. hahaha. Well, I doubt it. I'm sure, she's freakin mad coz we let her waited for an hour daw. Sigh...such an honor. LOL. And why would I apologyze? Haller..You I've already heard nasty words comin from you, do you think I would apologyze and kiss your ass? NO WAY! You know, there are people who dont deserve respect. And honestly, you're one of them. You're THFM, as in trying hard fuckin moron...lol.

I am tryin to calm myself by writing here. I apologyze if I used nasty words to refer to some people but I cant take it anymore. I just wanna be myself. This is what I feel. And this is me.

I admit I also committed a mistake but I dont think I deserve to be humiliated like that. Anyway, I didnt feel humiliated at all. Sorry guys, I was wearing my mask.lol.